University of Houston-Victoria


FAQ ID # 736

Last Update : 2017/01/09
Rating : Not Rated
 Add to favorites
 Print this FAQ

UHV Social Networks:

Question / Issue

How do I print off an unofficial transcript from my computer? I went to the myuhv self service to academic records and to view my transcripts but nothing popped up. What should I do?

Answer / Solution

There are instructions on viewing your unofficial transcript on the Student Records website: (click on the "Student Information" link).  Once the pdf version of your unofficial transcript opens you can click on the printer icon to print the document.  Keep in mind, however, that you will not be able to view your unofficial transcript if you have a financial hold on your account.  You can still view your grades by choosing the "View My Grades" option under Academic Records in your myUHV account.  If you are still having issues viewing your unofficial transcript you might try clearing your computer cache/cookies and/or trying a different brower.




Direct Link to This FAQ


How would you rate this article?