FAQ ID # 726

Last Update : 2016/12/13

UHV Social Networks:

    LinkedIn   UHVconnect   YouTube   Jag Sync   Pinterest

Question / Issue

Can I bring a gun into an apartment complex that is not owned by the University where students reside?

Answer / Solution

The law covers concealed carry only on campus and the buildings owned or leased by the University.  S.B. 11, therefore, does not affect privately owned fraternity or sorority houses or private residential facilities, and the University is not authorized to enact rules or regulations regarding concealed carry in any of these areas.

Direct Link to This FAQ


Back to Top