FAQ ID # 451

Last Update : 2014/09/11

UHV Social Networks:

    LinkedIn   UHVconnect   YouTube   Jag Sync   Pinterest

Question / Issue

I’ve changed my major. When will my degree progress report (DPR) be updated?

Answer / Solution

Since a degree progress report (DPR) is an online degree plan that is updated in real-time in the myUHV system, once the Office of Admissions processes your change of major, your degree progress report (DPR) should reflect the new requirements. However, it is possible that some adjustments may still need to be made by your academic school Advisor to make sure transfer and substitution credit is used accordingly.

Direct Link to This FAQ


Back to Top