FAQ ID # 446

Last Update : 2014/09/11

UHV Social Networks:

    LinkedIn   UHVconnect   YouTube   Jag Sync   Pinterest

Question / Issue

I am a post-baccalaureate student. How do I run my degree progress report (DPR)?

Answer / Solution

You will not have a degree progress report (DPR) in the myUHV Self Service Center. Instead, you will need to contact your academic school Advisor to obtain a traditional paper degree plan that will require your signature.

Direct Link to This FAQ


Back to Top